LAST UPDATED: May 5, 2020
Acceptance of Terms
- Information We Collect From You and How We Collect It
- Parents and Children
- Third Party Information Collection
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
- Opt-In/Opt-Out Communications
- Information Retention and Accessing and Changing Your Personal Information
- California Privacy Rights
- Data Security
- Third Party Sites and Links
- Contact Information
Information We Collect FROM YOU and how we collect it
When you use the App or Site, certain types of data may be collected from you, including: (1) Personally Identifiable Information; and (2) Non-Personal Information (collectively referred to as “Information”). For more detailed information on the collection of personal information from children, please refer to the “Parents and Children” section below.
Personally Identifiable Information
Automatically Gathered Information
Worth Advertising Group automatically tracks certain information about you based upon your behavior while using the App and Site. This information is used to better understand and serve you by responding to your particular interests and needs.
When you access and use the App or Site, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App or Site, including traffic data, date and time you access the App or Site, the number of links you click within the App or Site, any third party website and sections within the App or Site that you access, logs, resources and other communication data that you access and use on or through the App or Site.
When you access the App or Site, we may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and network information.
When you use the App or Site, we may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
Use of Web Beacons
A “web beacon,” “clear GIF,” “web bug,” or “pixel tag” is a tiny graphic file with a unique identifier that is similar in function to a cookie, but allows us to count the number of users that have visited certain pages or screens of our App or Site, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns, and for other related app statistics.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites, apps, or other online services linked to our App (behavioral tracking).
PARENTS AND CHILDREN
Our App and Site is not intended for minors or children under 13 years of age and no part of our App or Site is designed or intended to attract anyone under the age of 13. We will never ask for or knowingly collect information from children, if you are a child under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use this App or Site and should immediately exit our App and Site, or get an adult. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this App or Site, please contact us at Help@InfoRide.app and we will dispose of the information. Parents or guardians of minors may provide information pertaining to their minor children.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the App and Site, and certain third party sites linked from the App and Site, third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information, including location information about you or your device. These third parties may include: InfoRide® Partners, advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers, your mobile device manufacturer, your mobile service provider, or other service providers.
The information they collect may be associated with your personal information and location or they may collect information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including PII to:
- Provide you with the App, Site and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us, including providing push notifications to your device.
- Provide you with targeted advertising, push notifications and special offers from our InfoRide® Partners, specific to the ZIP code that you provide or location information associated with you device.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any services we offer or provide through it.
- To send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
The Information we collect helps us to improve our App and Site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Provide targeted advertising tailored to your interests.
- Use the information we collect to display advertisements from our InfoRide® Partners to their target audiences.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App and Site according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the App and Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose non-personal information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose your Information including PII that we collect or you provide:
- To analytics tool providers, and third party software development kit providers, that provide the same or equal level of protection to user Information as stated herein
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Worth Advertising Group’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Worth Advertising Group about our App and Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you contact us regarding a privacy request, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the proper party at Worth Advertising Group to address your concern.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the EULA.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Worth Advertising Group our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your Information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App and Site to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings and location settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App or Site may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Disclosure of Your Information to InfoRide® Partners. If you do not want us to share your PII or other Information with our InfoRide® Partners and other third-parties you can opt-out by following the instructions in the section titled Opt-Out. If you Opt-Out, some or all parts of the App and Site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
We provide users of the App the opportunity to sign-up for App services using their name, email address and ZIP code. Users are not obligated to sign-up for these services, however if you do not sign-up, some or all parts of the App may not be accessible or function properly. You may revoke your consent to contact or the other use and disclosure of your Information at any time by deleting the App, ceasing use of the Site and directly contacting us at Help@InfoRide.app
INFORMATION RETENTION AND ACCESSING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected through the App will be deleted when such Information no longer serves one of the above-mentioned purposes. You can review and change the personal information that you entered, by logging into the App and visiting the settings page.
You may also send us an email at Help@InfoRide.app to request access to, correct, or delete any Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Information except by also deleting your user access. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit [https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws]
We have implemented measures designed to secure your PII from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Be sure not to let others access your device. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of your PII transmitted through our App. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Third Party SITES AND Links
The App and Site may contain links to third party sites including but not limited to those belonging to InfoRide® Partners. Please be aware that we are not responsible for any of the content, information, data, activities, offers, deals, promotions, products, services or advertisements (collectively, “Content”) on these third party sites, that may be made available to you through these third party sites, or that may be advertised on the App or Site. By accessing any linked third party site, you assume all risk of use and reliance upon any of the Content contained on the third party site.